Greece and Turkey private tours and shore excursions.
Terms and conditions
Availability/Reservations: Go to tour page and submit form.
Copyright © 2019 Archaeologous Ltd
OVERVIEW: Enjoy this 'Non-Private' guided full day trip from Athens to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Argolis region. This includes the land of Homer's Golden Mycenae, the acoustically perfect Epidaurus Theatre. It's considered the most famous and purest masterpiece of Greek architecture, and the beautiful village of Nafplion. Learn from your highly educated guide about this major center of Greek civilization from 1600 B.C. to 1100 B.C.
INCLUDED: *Traditional lunch, *entrance fees, *professional licensed guide, *pick up and drop off service, *A/C vehicle, *dependable driver and *free WiFi on coach bus
NOT INCLUDED: Drinks and beverages. tips (appreciated when deserved)
* Explore: Argolis, UNESCO World Heritage Site, the land of Homer's Golden Mycenae
* Witness the engineering wonder of the Corinth Canal
* Learn with your knowledgeable licensed guide
* Visit Epidaurus, the epic city renowned as the most celebrated healing center of classical world and see the famed acoustically perfect Epidaurus Theatre.
* Visit the Treasury of Atreus, which is a magnificent 14th-century B.C. structure, Cyclopean Walls, the Lion's Gate, Royal Tombs and more.
* Enjoy a delicious traditional Mediterranean lunch
* See the beautiful town of Nafplia, Modern Greece's 1st capital
* Drive back in comfort to your drop off point in Athens by late afternoon
FYI: Price: 113 Euros per person includes lunch, transportation, guide and all entry fees.
Please submit your inquiry to get pricing and availability confirmation.