OVERVIEW: This 4 hour 'shared' Athens Night Time Tour is great fun! You will be picked up at your hotel for a night of sightseeing Athen's best architectural highlights, Your 'leader' will guide you around the slopes of the illuminated sacred rock, the Acropolis. Your pleasant short walk brings you to the 'neighborhood of the Gods', the Plaka, where you will enjoy your Mediterranean dinner and a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes at a typical Greek Tavern before being escorted 'home'.
INCLUDED: Dinner, Tour leader, A/C Transport and dependable driver, dinner show
NOT INCLUDED: drinks and beverages, tips (appreciated when deserved)
* See the famous modern and ancient archaeological sites
* Walk through the beautiful Plaka under the illuminated Acropolis
* Enjoy traditional Bouzouki music
* Greek folk dances and traditional costumes
* Lots of fun. Don't be surprised if 'you' end up on stage!
FYI: PRICE PER
PERSON IS 66 EUROS. Your escort will pick you up and drop you off at your local Athens hotel.
FYI: This is 'not' a guided night tour. There will be a leader. If you would like a guided tour, please see our 'guided' sightseeing morning tour.
Submit an inquiry